Saturday, March 11, 2006

Nike Air Technology Exposed!!


I guess I never really paid close attention to the true design aspects of Nike "Air Cushioned Sole" technology...until this recent Lost Sole sighting revealed the truth. Note the HUGE (eeeuuuge for you Donald Trump fans) cushion of air between the heel and sole. And all these years I assumed that for 120 beans, I was getting the ultimate in comfort and quality...not to mention the instant physical abilities of Michael Jordan the second they were on my feet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great investigative journalism. I could use good detective like you! Welp, off I go...back to the old shoe horn.

nollij said...

You mean that Nike's DON'T actually give you M. Jordan's jumping abilities? So all those new Nike ads are a HOAX? Somebody's gonna lose a digit....

Staff Writer said...

Yeah...I hate to break it to y'all, but apparently it's just been a big scam all these years....I was fooled into thinking that even at 215lbs I could actually "fly like Mike".